Manga Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sorry for the long delay, manga forum members, but come, and let us Reincarnate this Fourm!

HomeHome  PortailPortail  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Let's party" Oink ish here!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Oink McOink
super newb
Oink McOink

Male Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2008-06-09

Let's party" Oink ish here! Empty
PostSubject: Let's party" Oink ish here!   Let's party" Oink ish here! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 4:11 pm

Woot..

Oinky is here.. Well, I'm an OP fan..meh I live in a hellhole called the Philippines and I'm currently running on coffee..T_T Granado Espada kept me awake last night and I woke up really early.meh

*oink* pig pig *oink*
Back to top Go down
http://oinkymcoink.wordpress.com
Tobi-Kunma
~Perv of an Admin~
~Perv of an Admin~
Tobi-Kunma

Number of posts : 133
CT : iPwn
Registration date : 2008-06-04

RPers:
Let's party" Oink ish here! Left_bar_bleue0/0Let's party" Oink ish here! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Let's party" Oink ish here!   Let's party" Oink ish here! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 4:28 pm

Hello Oink. Thank you for joining the forum. I hope you plan on staying active and if youve read OMs rules then theyre kind of like ours so no worries. Cya around.

p.s. Now Soupnazi has someone to discuss One Piece with untill I catch up. rofl
Back to top Go down
https://mangaforum.darkbb.com
Soupnazi
~Noob Reaper~
~Noob Reaper~
Soupnazi

Male Number of posts : 339
CT : 1 R 5m4r7
Registration date : 2008-06-06

RPers:
Let's party" Oink ish here! Left_bar_bleue0/0Let's party" Oink ish here! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Let's party" Oink ish here!   Let's party" Oink ish here! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 2:53 am

Welcome to the forums Oink! I have seen you around OMF, and you're a pretty good guy from what I could tell. Glad to have you along.

!Samurai-Admin wrote:
p.s. Now Soupnazi has someone to discuss One Piece with untill I catch up. rofl
Thank god for that.
Back to top Go down
http://soup-village.myminicity.com/
thejabber27
Spartan 117
thejabber27

Male Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2008-06-09

RPers:

PostSubject: Re: Let's party" Oink ish here!   Let's party" Oink ish here! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 4:24 am

Hi oink welcome to the forum
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let's party" Oink ish here!   Let's party" Oink ish here! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Let's party" Oink ish here!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Manga Forum :: Main :: Introductions-
Jump to: