Manga Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sorry for the long delay, manga forum members, but come, and let us Reincarnate this Fourm!

HomeHome  PortailPortail  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Assigning Ranks/Custom Titles

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tobi-Kunma
~Perv of an Admin~
~Perv of an Admin~
Tobi-Kunma

Number of posts : 133
CT : iPwn
Registration date : 2008-06-04

RPers:
Assigning Ranks/Custom Titles Left_bar_bleue0/0Assigning Ranks/Custom Titles Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Assigning Ranks/Custom Titles Empty
PostSubject: Assigning Ranks/Custom Titles   Assigning Ranks/Custom Titles I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 4:55 pm

I am currently looking for a way to give members custom titles. But untill then, you may request a Custom Title ONCE every month. It can be anything, as long as its Pg13 and not offensive to other members. PrivateMessage me and Soupnazi. We'll handle it. Thank you for listening.

--Your Admin
Tobi13
Back to top Go down
https://mangaforum.darkbb.com
Tobi-Kunma
~Perv of an Admin~
~Perv of an Admin~
Tobi-Kunma

Number of posts : 133
CT : iPwn
Registration date : 2008-06-04

RPers:
Assigning Ranks/Custom Titles Left_bar_bleue0/0Assigning Ranks/Custom Titles Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Assigning Ranks/Custom Titles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assigning Ranks/Custom Titles   Assigning Ranks/Custom Titles I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 9:01 pm

But, to get one once a week, check this list;
Spoiler:
Once we get enough members, we shall have contests, such as Sig of the week, Story of the week etc etc, you may win a CT. Those are the ways to get a CT.

p.s. CT = Custom Title
Back to top Go down
https://mangaforum.darkbb.com

Assigning Ranks/Custom Titles
Page 1 of 1