Manga Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sorry for the long delay, manga forum members, but come, and let us Reincarnate this Fourm!

HomeHome  PortailPortail  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

not alot of people!

Go down 
+8
L Lawliet
Useless
Inquisitor
Ichihimefan!!
Soupnazi
@RandomNinja
Tobi-Kunma
Werewolf King
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ryu
Newb
Ryu

Male Number of posts : 48
CT : I r WALL-E fan
Registration date : 2008-07-10

not alot of people! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: not alot of people!   not alot of people! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 3:26 am

I'll submit one if you all wish.
Back to top Go down
Useless
I <3 Sheepies~
I
Useless

Male Number of posts : 368
CT : The sheep are attacking. Run.
Registration date : 2008-07-08

PostSubject: Re: not alot of people!   not alot of people! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 4:25 am

I don't know Tobi's/Soup's plan on a banner, but there will probably be a contest of sorts if they want it. Or if they make a banner and you don't like it. So...DISCUSSION OVAH!

(About banners, of course. Keep talking about a lack of people. :3 I know we have next to no members, but we should still stay on topic so when people do join, they don't noob the hell out the place.)
Back to top Go down
Inquisitor
Inquisitor

Male Number of posts : 472
CT : Necrosis!

RPers:
not alot of people! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0not alot of people! - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: not alot of people!   not alot of people! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 4:30 am

Useless wrote:
I don't know Tobi's/Soup's plan on a banner, but there will probably be a contest of sorts if they want it. Or if they make a banner and you don't like it. So...DISCUSSION OVAH!

(About banners, of course. Keep talking about a lack of people. :3 I know we have next to no members, but we should still stay on topic so when people do join, they don't noob the hell out the place.)

Yes we need to set a good example. Cause if we don't follow the rules then who will?
Back to top Go down
Soupnazi
~Noob Reaper~
~Noob Reaper~
Soupnazi

Male Number of posts : 339
CT : 1 R 5m4r7
Registration date : 2008-06-06

RPers:
not alot of people! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0not alot of people! - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: not alot of people!   not alot of people! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 9:41 am

I'll talk with tobi about getting a banner, but for now, try and stay on topic.
Back to top Go down
http://soup-village.myminicity.com/
Kiwichanroxu
Soupite
Soupite
Kiwichanroxu

Female Number of posts : 37
CT : We get one? OMG!! That is so cool! ^.^
Registration date : 2008-07-10

PostSubject: Re: not alot of people!   not alot of people! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 10:46 am

Uh.Tobi, were you banned? Why did you want to create anoter website an ALMOST carbon copy of OMF? And um..can you make us skin options. I can't see very well if it's black..sorry.

I think you should get more manga uploads, but even then, I don't think you'll ever catch up to OMF.
Back to top Go down
Soupnazi
~Noob Reaper~
~Noob Reaper~
Soupnazi

RPers:

PostSubject: Re: not alot of people!   not alot of people! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 1:29 pm

Kiwichanroxu wrote:
Uh.Tobi, were you banned? Why did you want to create anoter website an ALMOST carbon copy of OMF? And um..can you make us skin options. I can't see very well if it's black..sorry.

I think you should get more manga uploads, but even then, I don't think you'll ever catch up to OMF.
I know many good reasons to do so. I'm kind of getting sick of the staff at OM... :/
Back to top Go down
Inquisitor
Inquisitor

Male Number of posts : 472
CT : Necrosis!

RPers:

PostSubject: Re: not alot of people!   not alot of people! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 1:32 pm

Soupnazi wrote:
Kiwichanroxu wrote:

I know many good reasons to do so. I'm kind of getting sick of the staff at OM... :/
I haven't been on OM for much. Mind telling me what they've done?
Back to top Go down
Soupnazi
~Noob Reaper~
~Noob Reaper~
Soupnazi

RPers:

PostSubject: Re: not alot of people!   not alot of people! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 1:51 pm

Inquisitor wrote:

I haven't been on OM for much. Mind telling me what they've done?
Most of the mods' attitudes get on my nerves. Plus the fact that they treat the members like sheep.
Back to top Go down
Useless
I <3 Sheepies~
I
Useless

Male Number of posts : 368
CT : The sheep are attacking. Run.

PostSubject: Re: not alot of people!   not alot of people! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 2:00 pm

That's not necessarily a bad thing, Soup.

/but maybe I'm just biased about sheep..

I agree with you, though. :/
Back to top Go down
Ichihimefan!!
Soupite
Soupite
Ichihimefan!!

Female Number of posts : 167
CT : Hime loves.. Useless!
Registration date : 2008-07-09

RPers:

PostSubject: Re: not alot of people!   not alot of people! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 5:01 am

tobi wasn't banned... he just made a forum..?

But I agree... I don't like many of the mods.. except for MO but she's an admin.. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tobi-Kunma
~Perv of an Admin~
~Perv of an Admin~
Tobi-Kunma

Number of posts : 133
CT : iPwn
Registration date : 2008-06-04

RPers:

PostSubject: Re: not alot of people!   not alot of people! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 9:24 am

/sigh

No I did not get banned. I made this place when I was bored. But now I see we can actually have fun. NO n00bs, spammers, etc etc. But if you people dont like it.. well... Then just dont come TT____TT I just want us Regs to have fun w/o being interuppted by n00bs...
Back to top Go down
https://mangaforum.darkbb.com
Ichihimefan!!
Soupite
Soupite
Ichihimefan!!

Female Number of posts : 167
CT : Hime loves.. Useless!
Registration date : 2008-07-09

RPers:

PostSubject: Re: not alot of people!   not alot of people! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 7:01 am

tobi! You need to work harder to get more people to come here... like no one is ever on when I am.. /cry
Back to top Go down
likeomg
super newb

Number of posts : 1
CT : Smile
Registration date : 2008-07-22

PostSubject: Re: not alot of people!   not alot of people! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 4:38 pm

I'm here now but I don't know why. But, yay I'm here, now! Wait, who am I? 0.o
Back to top Go down
@RandomNinja
espada
@RandomNinja

Male Number of posts : 47
CT : just a random....ninja.
Registration date : 2008-06-07

PostSubject: Re: not alot of people!   not alot of people! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 11:32 pm

Tobi-Kunma wrote:
/sigh

No I did not get banned. I made this place when I was bored. But now I see we can actually have fun. NO n00bs, spammers, etc etc. But if you people dont like it.. well... Then just dont come TT____TT I just want us Regs to have fun w/o being interuppted by n00bs...

well...dosent that mean i should leave...since im, as you've called me....a.....a.....a NOOOOOOOOB Crying or Very sad *goes into a dark corner* oh...and good job to all...the site multiplied about 4-5 times in members while i was gone *applause*
Back to top Go down
https://mangaforum.darkbb.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: not alot of people!   not alot of people! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

not alot of people!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Manga Forum :: Main :: Suggestions & Feedback-
Jump to: