Sorry for the long delay, manga forum members, but come, and let us Reincarnate this Fourm!
 
HomeHome  PortailPortail  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 not alot of people!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ryu
Newb
Ryu

Male Number of posts : 48
Age : 25
CT : I r WALL-E fan
Registration date : 2008-07-10

PostSubject: Re: not alot of people!   Thu Jul 10, 2008 3:26 am

I'll submit one if you all wish.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Useless
I <3 Sheepies~
I
Useless

Male Number of posts : 368
Age : 26
Location : Oh Ehm Gee, dood. Oh Ehm Gee.
CT : The sheep are attacking. Run.
Registration date : 2008-07-08

PostSubject: Re: not alot of people!   Thu Jul 10, 2008 4:25 am

I don't know Tobi's/Soup's plan on a banner, but there will probably be a contest of sorts if they want it. Or if they make a banner and you don't like it. So...DISCUSSION OVAH!

(About banners, of course. Keep talking about a lack of people. :3 I know we have next to no members, but we should still stay on topic so when people do join, they don't noob the hell out the place.)

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Inquisitor
Moderator
Inquisitor

Male Number of posts : 472
Location : Richmond, BC, Canada!
CT : Necrosis!
Registration date : 2008-07-08

Sign Up
RPers:
0/0  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: not alot of people!   Thu Jul 10, 2008 4:30 am

Useless wrote:
I don't know Tobi's/Soup's plan on a banner, but there will probably be a contest of sorts if they want it. Or if they make a banner and you don't like it. So...DISCUSSION OVAH!

(About banners, of course. Keep talking about a lack of people. :3 I know we have next to no members, but we should still stay on topic so when people do join, they don't noob the hell out the place.)

Yes we need to set a good example. Cause if we don't follow the rules then who will?

_________________

Kill the spammer, burn the troll, purge the noobs!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Soupnazi
~Noob Reaper~
~Noob Reaper~
Soupnazi

Male Number of posts : 339
Age : 26
Location : The Internet
CT : 1 R 5m4r7
Registration date : 2008-06-06

Sign Up
RPers:
0/0  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: not alot of people!   Thu Jul 10, 2008 9:41 am

I'll talk with tobi about getting a banner, but for now, try and stay on topic.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://soup-village.myminicity.com/
Kiwichanroxu
Soupite
Soupite
Kiwichanroxu

Female Number of posts : 37
Age : 23
Location : Japan, in Harajuku(Oh I wish)
CT : We get one? OMG!! That is so cool! ^.^
Registration date : 2008-07-10

PostSubject: Re: not alot of people!   Fri Jul 11, 2008 10:46 am

Uh.Tobi, were you banned? Why did you want to create anoter website an ALMOST carbon copy of OMF? And um..can you make us skin options. I can't see very well if it's black..sorry.

I think you should get more manga uploads, but even then, I don't think you'll ever catch up to OMF.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Soupnazi
~Noob Reaper~
~Noob Reaper~
Soupnazi

Male Number of posts : 339
Age : 26
Location : The Internet
CT : 1 R 5m4r7
Registration date : 2008-06-06

Sign Up
RPers:
0/0  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: not alot of people!   Fri Jul 11, 2008 1:29 pm

Kiwichanroxu wrote:
Uh.Tobi, were you banned? Why did you want to create anoter website an ALMOST carbon copy of OMF? And um..can you make us skin options. I can't see very well if it's black..sorry.

I think you should get more manga uploads, but even then, I don't think you'll ever catch up to OMF.
I know many good reasons to do so. I'm kind of getting sick of the staff at OM... :/

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://soup-village.myminicity.com/
Inquisitor
Moderator
Inquisitor

Male Number of posts : 472
Location : Richmond, BC, Canada!
CT : Necrosis!
Registration date : 2008-07-08

Sign Up
RPers:
0/0  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: not alot of people!   Fri Jul 11, 2008 1:32 pm

Soupnazi wrote:
Kiwichanroxu wrote:
Uh.Tobi, were you banned? Why did you want to create anoter website an ALMOST carbon copy of OMF? And um..can you make us skin options. I can't see very well if it's black..sorry.

I think you should get more manga uploads, but even then, I don't think you'll ever catch up to OMF.
I know many good reasons to do so. I'm kind of getting sick of the staff at OM... :/
I haven't been on OM for much. Mind telling me what they've done?

_________________

Kill the spammer, burn the troll, purge the noobs!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Soupnazi
~Noob Reaper~
~Noob Reaper~
Soupnazi

Male Number of posts : 339
Age : 26
Location : The Internet
CT : 1 R 5m4r7
Registration date : 2008-06-06

Sign Up
RPers:
0/0  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: not alot of people!   Fri Jul 11, 2008 1:51 pm

Inquisitor wrote:

I haven't been on OM for much. Mind telling me what they've done?
Most of the mods' attitudes get on my nerves. Plus the fact that they treat the members like sheep.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://soup-village.myminicity.com/
Useless
I <3 Sheepies~
I
Useless

Male Number of posts : 368
Age : 26
Location : Oh Ehm Gee, dood. Oh Ehm Gee.
CT : The sheep are attacking. Run.
Registration date : 2008-07-08

PostSubject: Re: not alot of people!   Fri Jul 11, 2008 2:00 pm

That's not necessarily a bad thing, Soup.

/but maybe I'm just biased about sheep..

I agree with you, though. :/

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ichihimefan!!
Soupite
Soupite
Ichihimefan!!

Female Number of posts : 167
Age : 27
Location : U.S. East Coast!
CT : Hime loves.. Useless!
Registration date : 2008-07-09

Sign Up
RPers:
0/0  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: not alot of people!   Sun Jul 13, 2008 5:01 am

tobi wasn't banned... he just made a forum..?

But I agree... I don't like many of the mods.. except for MO but she's an admin.. Very Happy

_________________

Thanks Useless + nekozumi
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tobi-Kunma
~Perv of an Admin~
~Perv of an Admin~
Tobi-Kunma

Number of posts : 133
Age : 16
Location : Slacking off anywhere I go....
CT : iPwn
Registration date : 2008-06-04

Sign Up
RPers:
0/0  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: not alot of people!   Sat Jul 19, 2008 9:24 am

/sigh

No I did not get banned. I made this place when I was bored. But now I see we can actually have fun. NO n00bs, spammers, etc etc. But if you people dont like it.. well... Then just dont come TT____TT I just want us Regs to have fun w/o being interuppted by n00bs...

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mangaforum.darkbb.com
Ichihimefan!!
Soupite
Soupite
Ichihimefan!!

Female Number of posts : 167
Age : 27
Location : U.S. East Coast!
CT : Hime loves.. Useless!
Registration date : 2008-07-09

Sign Up
RPers:
0/0  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: not alot of people!   Tue Jul 22, 2008 7:01 am

tobi! You need to work harder to get more people to come here... like no one is ever on when I am.. /cry

_________________

Thanks Useless + nekozumi
Back to top Go down
View user profile
likeomg
super newb


Number of posts : 1
Location : A basement. I torture people here.
CT : Smile
Registration date : 2008-07-22

PostSubject: Re: not alot of people!   Tue Jul 22, 2008 4:38 pm

I'm here now but I don't know why. But, yay I'm here, now! Wait, who am I? 0.o
Back to top Go down
View user profile
@RandomNinja
espada
@RandomNinja

Male Number of posts : 47
Age : 24
Location : why do u need to now...are u a stalker?
CT : just a random....ninja.
Registration date : 2008-06-07

PostSubject: Re: not alot of people!   Sun Jul 27, 2008 11:32 pm

Tobi-Kunma wrote:
/sigh

No I did not get banned. I made this place when I was bored. But now I see we can actually have fun. NO n00bs, spammers, etc etc. But if you people dont like it.. well... Then just dont come TT____TT I just want us Regs to have fun w/o being interuppted by n00bs...

well...dosent that mean i should leave...since im, as you've called me....a.....a.....a NOOOOOOOOB Crying or Very sad *goes into a dark corner* oh...and good job to all...the site multiplied about 4-5 times in members while i was gone *applause*

_________________
ima ninja!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NINJA!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mangaforum.darkbb.com/
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: not alot of people!   

Back to top Go down
 
not alot of people!
Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2
 Similar topics
-
» Are creative people the new peasants?
» Shadow People Work In Progress
» Hello People and Pokemon Alike
» Howdy, people!
» [111212] Hyori - Receive 'People Who Lit Up the World' Award {VOP} [48M/mp4]

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Manga Forum :: Main :: Suggestions & Feedback-
Jump to: