Manga Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sorry for the long delay, manga forum members, but come, and let us Reincarnate this Fourm!

HomeHome  PortailPortail  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rp Concept: Death Note RP

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
irving_clone619
Ashikabi
irving_clone619

Male Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2008-06-09

Rp Concept: Death Note RP Empty
PostSubject: Rp Concept: Death Note RP   Rp Concept: Death Note RP I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 4:00 am

Okay... first of all, this is a work in progress. But I have an overall storyline ready.

STORY: Thitry years ago there was a huge scare across the world, involving a person named Kira who was said to be the god of the new world. But this threat was eliminated, and the Death note was burned. Now, a new Kira has found the Death Note, determined to finish what Light Yagami started. Will this new Kira succeed, or will justice prevail?

Character creation:
Name:
Significance: (Kira, L, Investigator, Shinigami, etc)
Appearance:
Bio:

Basic Rules:
(1). If you are a Kira, you must also control your shinigami.
(2). L/Investigators must have definate proof someone is a Kira before further action can be taken.
(3). Thre should be no more than Three new "L"s
Back to top Go down
Tobi-Kunma
~Perv of an Admin~
~Perv of an Admin~
Tobi-Kunma

Number of posts : 133
CT : iPwn
Registration date : 2008-06-04

RPers:
Rp Concept: Death Note RP Left_bar_bleue0/0Rp Concept: Death Note RP Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Rp Concept: Death Note RP   Rp Concept: Death Note RP I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 6:49 pm

Name: Lyric 'L' Montoya [pronounced: Lie-rick]
Significance: L
Appearance: Black hair that goes down to his shoulders, black T-shirt, and black shorts. Blue eyes.
Bio: He was an orphan since birth. At the age of 13, he graduated highschool and at the age of 16 college. He then joined and became successor to the worlds best P.I., 'L' (aka Near atm) He lives alone somewhere in japan. He also has a habit of drinking Monsters and eating skittles and starbursts.

Last edited by !Legendary Admin on Wed Jun 18, 2008 10:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://mangaforum.darkbb.com
irving_clone619
Ashikabi
irving_clone619

PostSubject: Re: Rp Concept: Death Note RP   Rp Concept: Death Note RP I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 2:06 am

What, he has no habit? Well, I should put mine up now, then.

Name: Justin 'Just' Webb
Significance: L
Appearance:
Spoiler:
Bio: Born in America to a Forensics expert father and a surgeon mother. He was brought to crime scenes as a kid, due to the fact that he didn't a babysitter. His father taught him all he knew about forensics, as well as Alex reading plenty of detective stories as a kid. He had an exceptional gift as a forensics man, working with his father until he was 16. Then, he decided to become a dectective.

Despite being very young, Alex has an IQ of about 182. He is a detective who, at age 12, was able to solve a huge and controversial case. He has an eye for evidence, and people believe sending him to the surface may help solve the mystery of the new Kira. He is a master sharpshooter, and a master of Tae Kwon Do. He has a habit of always chewing gum.
Back to top Go down
Tobi-Kunma
~Perv of an Admin~
~Perv of an Admin~
Tobi-Kunma

Number of posts : 133
CT : iPwn
Registration date : 2008-06-04

RPers:
Rp Concept: Death Note RP Left_bar_bleue0/0Rp Concept: Death Note RP Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Rp Concept: Death Note RP   Rp Concept: Death Note RP I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 10:33 am

Oh a habit? Ok. I added that.
Back to top Go down
https://mangaforum.darkbb.com
irving_clone619
Ashikabi
irving_clone619

PostSubject: Re: Rp Concept: Death Note RP   Rp Concept: Death Note RP I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 2:51 am

lol, see? Just like an L...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rp Concept: Death Note RP   Rp Concept: Death Note RP I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rp Concept: Death Note RP
Page 1 of 1