Manga Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sorry for the long delay, manga forum members, but come, and let us Reincarnate this Fourm!

HomeHome  PortailPortail  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The 2008 Presidential Election (USA)

Go down 
+2
Tobi-Kunma
Soupnazi
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Soupnazi
~Noob Reaper~
~Noob Reaper~
Soupnazi

Male Number of posts : 339
CT : 1 R 5m4r7
Registration date : 2008-06-06

RPers:
The 2008 Presidential Election (USA) Left_bar_bleue0/0The 2008 Presidential Election (USA) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

The 2008 Presidential Election (USA) Empty
PostSubject: The 2008 Presidential Election (USA)   The 2008 Presidential Election (USA) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 5:00 pm

Well, this election has boiled down to candidates, Barack Obama(D) and John McCain(R). With gas and oil prices up at record, the war in Iraq, the industrialization of China and India, the ressession, and many other issues heating the election up, it looks to be interesting. I for one, support neither candidate, they are both mediocre populists in my opinion.
Back to top Go down
http://soup-village.myminicity.com/
Tobi-Kunma
~Perv of an Admin~
~Perv of an Admin~
Tobi-Kunma

Number of posts : 133
CT : iPwn
Registration date : 2008-06-04

RPers:
The 2008 Presidential Election (USA) Left_bar_bleue0/0The 2008 Presidential Election (USA) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: The 2008 Presidential Election (USA)   The 2008 Presidential Election (USA) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 5:27 pm

I, to tell you the truth, care of nothing about politics. But, for the sake of the US, I'll just choose he who can help out the most. Like lowering gas prices, actually helping out the poor, etc etc. So whoever can do that, they have got my support. I would say vote, but too young.

Oh well. D:
Back to top Go down
https://mangaforum.darkbb.com
L Lawliet
hurt Tobis feelings...>_<
L Lawliet

Male Number of posts : 75
CT : One Love Rasta
Registration date : 2008-07-09

PostSubject: Re: The 2008 Presidential Election (USA)   The 2008 Presidential Election (USA) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 5:10 am

Quite frankly, after listening to this debate for over a year, i'm getting tired and annoyed by, and at this point, I think none of them will live up to most things they say. If I could vote, I wouldn't vote for either of them.

I am Captain Lawlcats and approve of this message.
Back to top Go down
Inquisitor
Inquisitor

Male Number of posts : 472
CT : Necrosis!
Registration date : 2008-07-08

RPers:

PostSubject: Re: The 2008 Presidential Election (USA)   The 2008 Presidential Election (USA) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 3:39 pm

I want Obama to win. Yet I can't vote cause I live in Canada!
Back to top Go down
rachel42.
Newb
rachel42.

Number of posts : 34
CT : Chika Chika...Nahh
Registration date : 2008-07-10

PostSubject: Re: The 2008 Presidential Election (USA)   The 2008 Presidential Election (USA) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 6:18 am

Obama is going to get all the young people, non-white people, and all the citizens who are smart enough to not get rid of the IRS' votes.
I honestly think he'll win by a long shot.
Back to top Go down
Soupnazi
~Noob Reaper~
~Noob Reaper~
Soupnazi

Male Number of posts : 339
CT : 1 R 5m4r7
Registration date : 2008-06-06

RPers:

PostSubject: Re: The 2008 Presidential Election (USA)   The 2008 Presidential Election (USA) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 5:16 pm

rachel42. wrote:
Obama is going to get all the young people, non-white people, and all the citizens who are smart enough to not get rid of the IRS' votes.
I honestly think he'll win by a long shot.
He wants to raise taxes on oil companies(or so he says), that will raise oil prices, which will in effect further ruin the airline industry. Thus, if he gets elected, my father will probably lose his job. I don't like him or McCain, they both suck.
Back to top Go down
http://soup-village.myminicity.com/
Tobi-Kunma
~Perv of an Admin~
~Perv of an Admin~
Tobi-Kunma

Number of posts : 133
CT : iPwn
Registration date : 2008-06-04

RPers:

PostSubject: Re: The 2008 Presidential Election (USA)   The 2008 Presidential Election (USA) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 9:02 am

Well now that you put it that way...

/forgot what he was gonna say..

HOpe your dad keeps his job though..
Back to top Go down
https://mangaforum.darkbb.com
@RandomNinja
espada
@RandomNinja

Male Number of posts : 47
CT : just a random....ninja.
Registration date : 2008-06-07

PostSubject: Re: The 2008 Presidential Election (USA)   The 2008 Presidential Election (USA) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 11:46 pm

well...i think obama is gonna win by quite a few...i mean its either him or that 71 year old.
Back to top Go down
https://mangaforum.darkbb.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The 2008 Presidential Election (USA)   The 2008 Presidential Election (USA) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The 2008 Presidential Election (USA)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Manga Forum :: Off Topic :: Debate-
Jump to: