Manga Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sorry for the long delay, manga forum members, but come, and let us Reincarnate this Fourm!

HomeHome  PortailPortail  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Your Favorite Villain

Go down 
+2
MrMcChick
Soupnazi
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Soupnazi
~Noob Reaper~
~Noob Reaper~
Soupnazi

Male Number of posts : 339
CT : 1 R 5m4r7
Registration date : 2008-06-06

RPers:
Your Favorite Villain Left_bar_bleue0/0Your Favorite Villain Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Your Favorite Villain Empty
PostSubject: Your Favorite Villain   Your Favorite Villain I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 6:38 pm

The thread title speaks for itself. Who is your favorite villain?

I personally prefer Sir Crocodile from One Piece. He was cunning, evil, ambitious, cruel and powerful. He had the hearts of the people on his side, until he was defeated by Luffy. The way he controlled his sand logia was awesome. His mastery over his devil fruit ability shined during his screentime. Yeah, he was awesome. Too bad that he is stuck in Impel Down. :/
Back to top Go down
http://soup-village.myminicity.com/
MrMcChick
Newb
MrMcChick

Male Number of posts : 15
CT : Hot Cavemen Babe~
Registration date : 2008-06-28

RPers:
Your Favorite Villain Left_bar_bleue0/0Your Favorite Villain Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Your Favorite Villain   Your Favorite Villain I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 9:19 pm

Dio Brando (JJBA)
The guy threw a censore steamroller on JoJo!
Doesn't get more badass than that.

O yeah, he's also a vampire, and vampires are just awesome. Well, only the badass ones like Dio and Alucard (not shoujo vampires). Cool
Back to top Go down
L Lawliet
hurt Tobis feelings...>_<
L Lawliet

Male Number of posts : 75
CT : One Love Rasta
Registration date : 2008-07-09

PostSubject: Re: Your Favorite Villain   Your Favorite Villain I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 5:21 am

My favorite, is Frieza From Dragonball Z.
He was completely evil, killing his soldiers, accomplices anytime if they messed up.
And even though he didn't look very cool, his transformations were awesome, and his final buff form was awesome. Plus his moves were cool.
Back to top Go down
Soupnazi
~Noob Reaper~
~Noob Reaper~
Soupnazi

RPers:

PostSubject: Re: Your Favorite Villain   Your Favorite Villain I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 5:26 am

L Lawliet wrote:
My favorite, is Frieza From Dragonball Z.
He was completely evil, killing his soldiers, accomplices anytime if they messed up.
And even though he didn't look very cool, his transformations were awesome, and his final buff form was awesome. Plus his moves were cool.

He was my favorite character when I was about 8 years old. Those rays that he shot from his fingertips were my favorite attack of his.
Back to top Go down
Useless
I <3 Sheepies~
I
Useless

Male Number of posts : 368
CT : The sheep are attacking. Run.
Registration date : 2008-07-08

PostSubject: Re: Your Favorite Villain   Your Favorite Villain I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 5:32 am

Frieza is kind of transparent. All he did was "RAWR, IZ POWAH UPING!" and then shoot magic beams at people to kiwl dem. D:

I don't know if he's my favorite, but I like Light from Death Note. The fact that the villain is the protagonist is cool, but he's also ingenious. His plan to kill L was one of my favorite parts in any manga ever. Plus, his glares make me squee. :D Also, his breakdown at the end was believable and awesome. :/
Back to top Go down
Soupnazi
~Noob Reaper~
~Noob Reaper~
Soupnazi

RPers:

PostSubject: Re: Your Favorite Villain   Your Favorite Villain I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 3:18 pm

Useless wrote:
Frieza is kind of transparent. All he did was "RAWR, IZ POWAH UPING!" and then shoot magic beams at people to kiwl dem. D:

I don't know if he's my favorite, but I like Light from Death Note. The fact that the villain is the protagonist is cool, but he's also ingenious. His plan to kill L was one of my favorite parts in any manga ever. Plus, his glares make me squee. Very Happy Also, his breakdown at the end was believable and awesome. :/
That's probably why I liked him the best when I was 8. As I got older I got to like more cunning villians like Light Yagami, Sir Crocodile, etc...
Back to top Go down
Inquisitor
Inquisitor

Male Number of posts : 472
CT : Necrosis!
Registration date : 2008-07-08

RPers:

PostSubject: Re: Your Favorite Villain   Your Favorite Villain I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 3:21 pm

I don't think Light is considered a villain. I think he's an anti hero or an anti villain. I say Gin. Why I have no idea but I just like him.
Back to top Go down
Ichihimefan!!
Soupite
Soupite
Ichihimefan!!

Female Number of posts : 167
CT : Hime loves.. Useless!
Registration date : 2008-07-09

RPers:

PostSubject: Re: Your Favorite Villain   Your Favorite Villain I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 2:13 am

I like Aizen the best.. because he is soo god moded and he's hot! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your Favorite Villain   Your Favorite Villain I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Your Favorite Villain
Page 1 of 1