Manga Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sorry for the long delay, manga forum members, but come, and let us Reincarnate this Fourm!

HomeHome  PortailPortail  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

How long will the 'Turn Back the Pendulam' Arc be?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
@RandomNinja
espada
@RandomNinja

Male Number of posts : 47
CT : just a random....ninja.
Registration date : 2008-06-07

How long will the 'Turn Back the Pendulam' Arc be? Empty
PostSubject: How long will the 'Turn Back the Pendulam' Arc be?   How long will the 'Turn Back the Pendulam' Arc be? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 2:56 am

when do u think they'll end the annoying "Turn Back the Pendulem" mini-series? It was good for the first 2 chapters...but now it's just dragging itself out in my opinion. Neutral but thats just me

peace out

Last edited by !Admin of Caramelldansen on Sun Jun 08, 2008 7:44 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Some people may like this Arc, so calling it 'annoying' will make them mad.)
Back to top Go down
https://mangaforum.darkbb.com/
Tobi-Kunma
~Perv of an Admin~
~Perv of an Admin~
Tobi-Kunma

Number of posts : 133
CT : iPwn
Registration date : 2008-06-04

RPers:
How long will the 'Turn Back the Pendulam' Arc be? Left_bar_bleue0/0How long will the 'Turn Back the Pendulam' Arc be? Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: How long will the 'Turn Back the Pendulam' Arc be?   How long will the 'Turn Back the Pendulam' Arc be? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 7:40 am

I think its ok, but considering chapter -99 it should be over in about 2-3 chapters.
Back to top Go down
https://mangaforum.darkbb.com
bwthenobodyking
super newb

Male Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-06-13

PostSubject: Re: How long will the 'Turn Back the Pendulam' Arc be?   How long will the 'Turn Back the Pendulam' Arc be? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 1:01 am

it will jhave too end soon, id say about 7 more chapters. bleach ends in 2009
Back to top Go down
@RandomNinja
espada
@RandomNinja

PostSubject: Re: How long will the 'Turn Back the Pendulam' Arc be?   How long will the 'Turn Back the Pendulam' Arc be? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 6:51 am

well...that helped a whole lot!!! <----dripping with sarcasm...but thanks for your opinion
Back to top Go down
Werewolf King
Ashikabi

Male Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2008-06-14

PostSubject: Re: How long will the 'Turn Back the Pendulam' Arc be?   How long will the 'Turn Back the Pendulam' Arc be? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 1:00 am

the mini series isnt that bad its making it so that it clears thing up for the reader like how they all got there powers and how the bad guys came capitans, but ya it should end in about 2-3 more chapters then they will get back too the main guide line albino
Back to top Go down
@RandomNinja
espada
@RandomNinja

PostSubject: Re: How long will the 'Turn Back the Pendulam' Arc be?   How long will the 'Turn Back the Pendulam' Arc be? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 9:40 am

alrighty yall! well, the mini series is over but thanks for all of your feedback!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How long will the 'Turn Back the Pendulam' Arc be?   How long will the 'Turn Back the Pendulam' Arc be? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How long will the 'Turn Back the Pendulam' Arc be?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Manga Forum :: Manga/Anime :: Bleach-
Jump to: