Manga Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sorry for the long delay, manga forum members, but come, and let us Reincarnate this Fourm!

HomeHome  PortailPortail  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

:|...why does it have to be atleast 10 letters? D:

Go down 
+2
Tobi-Kunma
loop
6 posters
AuthorMessage
loop
Soupite
Soupite
loop

Number of posts : 116
CT : Neutral
Registration date : 2008-06-16

:|...why does it have to be atleast 10 letters? D: Empty
PostSubject: :|...why does it have to be atleast 10 letters? D:   :|...why does it have to be atleast 10 letters? D: I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 9:50 am

bounce confused affraid sunny Basketball santa jocolor lol! do not glomp! haha cool smileys Very Happy

and...hi? - -''
Back to top Go down
Tobi-Kunma
~Perv of an Admin~
~Perv of an Admin~
Tobi-Kunma

Number of posts : 133
CT : iPwn
Registration date : 2008-06-04

RPers:
:|...why does it have to be atleast 10 letters? D: Left_bar_bleue0/0:|...why does it have to be atleast 10 letters? D: Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: :|...why does it have to be atleast 10 letters? D:   :|...why does it have to be atleast 10 letters? D: I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 11:02 am

Thanks for joining Loop. Its me Tobi13. I will be your Head-Admin, so please read the rules and stay active. Cya around.
Back to top Go down
https://mangaforum.darkbb.com
irving_clone619
Ashikabi
irving_clone619

Male Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2008-06-09

PostSubject: Re: :|...why does it have to be atleast 10 letters? D:   :|...why does it have to be atleast 10 letters? D: I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 7:08 am

Imouto loop!
*glomps*
Back to top Go down
@Timiee
super newb

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-06-08

PostSubject: Re: :|...why does it have to be atleast 10 letters? D:   :|...why does it have to be atleast 10 letters? D: I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 11:44 am

i feel somewhat tired x.x im timiee though everyone here should know me Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
@RandomNinja
espada
@RandomNinja

Male Number of posts : 47
CT : just a random....ninja.
Registration date : 2008-06-07

PostSubject: Re: :|...why does it have to be atleast 10 letters? D:   :|...why does it have to be atleast 10 letters? D: I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 9:38 am

yo! welcome! im randomninja...thats all u need to know *disappears* muahahahahah*chokes and faints*
Back to top Go down
https://mangaforum.darkbb.com/
Soupnazi
~Noob Reaper~
~Noob Reaper~
Soupnazi

Male Number of posts : 339
CT : 1 R 5m4r7
Registration date : 2008-06-06

RPers:
:|...why does it have to be atleast 10 letters? D: Left_bar_bleue0/0:|...why does it have to be atleast 10 letters? D: Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: :|...why does it have to be atleast 10 letters? D:   :|...why does it have to be atleast 10 letters? D: I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 6:17 pm

Welcome to the forums loop. Yeah... I'm a little late aren't I? >_>
Back to top Go down
http://soup-village.myminicity.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: :|...why does it have to be atleast 10 letters? D:   :|...why does it have to be atleast 10 letters? D: I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

:|...why does it have to be atleast 10 letters? D:
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Manga Forum :: Main :: Introductions-
Jump to: