Manga Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sorry for the long delay, manga forum members, but come, and let us Reincarnate this Fourm!

HomeHome  PortailPortail  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Oh Ehm Gee, an art thread? Who the hell will critique it? We've got no members!!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Useless
I <3 Sheepies~
I
Useless

Male Number of posts : 368
CT : The sheep are attacking. Run.
Registration date : 2008-07-08

Oh Ehm Gee, an art thread? Who the hell will critique it? We've got no members!!! Empty
PostSubject: Oh Ehm Gee, an art thread? Who the hell will critique it? We've got no members!!!   Oh Ehm Gee, an art thread? Who the hell will critique it? We've got no members!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 3:59 am

Yup. Art thread. Long title, just for kicks.

/I need post count. Great Pickings

Oh Ehm Gee, an art thread? Who the hell will critique it? We've got no members!!! Akacopy-2

Oh Ehm Gee, an art thread? Who the hell will critique it? We've got no members!!! Ulqblahblahcopy-1

Oh Ehm Gee, an art thread? Who the hell will critique it? We've got no members!!! OMGShewscopy-2

Oh Ehm Gee, an art thread? Who the hell will critique it? We've got no members!!! GAHcopy-2

Oh Ehm Gee, an art thread? Who the hell will critique it? We've got no members!!! Kakashisigcopy-7

Oh Ehm Gee. D:
Back to top Go down
Soupnazi
~Noob Reaper~
~Noob Reaper~
Soupnazi

Male Number of posts : 339
CT : 1 R 5m4r7
Registration date : 2008-06-06

RPers:
Oh Ehm Gee, an art thread? Who the hell will critique it? We've got no members!!! Left_bar_bleue0/0Oh Ehm Gee, an art thread? Who the hell will critique it? We've got no members!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Oh Ehm Gee, an art thread? Who the hell will critique it? We've got no members!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh Ehm Gee, an art thread? Who the hell will critique it? We've got no members!!!   Oh Ehm Gee, an art thread? Who the hell will critique it? We've got no members!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 4:26 am

They all look pretty good except for the text. You need to work a lot on text.

Oh Ehm Gee, an art thread? Who the hell will critique it? We've got no members!!! Akacopy-2

I do however, like the text on this one. ^
Back to top Go down
http://soup-village.myminicity.com/
Tobi-Kunma
~Perv of an Admin~
~Perv of an Admin~
Tobi-Kunma

Number of posts : 133
CT : iPwn
Registration date : 2008-06-04

RPers:
Oh Ehm Gee, an art thread? Who the hell will critique it? We've got no members!!! Left_bar_bleue0/0Oh Ehm Gee, an art thread? Who the hell will critique it? We've got no members!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Oh Ehm Gee, an art thread? Who the hell will critique it? We've got no members!!!   Oh Ehm Gee, an art thread? Who the hell will critique it? We've got no members!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 4:47 am

I like that one also. I think the text on the Ulquiorra one needs to be changed. Too bland...
Back to top Go down
https://mangaforum.darkbb.com
Useless
I <3 Sheepies~
I
Useless

PostSubject: Re: Oh Ehm Gee, an art thread? Who the hell will critique it? We've got no members!!!   Oh Ehm Gee, an art thread? Who the hell will critique it? We've got no members!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 5:01 am

Text is an evil creation that should burn in the fiery pits of hell. Dx

I hate text. A lot. That's why I don't work on it. :D /because I wish to kill it.

I need to, though. /mumbles incoherently about naming a baby Text and then killing it.
Back to top Go down
Inquisitor
Inquisitor

Male Number of posts : 472
CT : Necrosis!

RPers:

PostSubject: Re: Oh Ehm Gee, an art thread? Who the hell will critique it? We've got no members!!!   Oh Ehm Gee, an art thread? Who the hell will critique it? We've got no members!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 7:00 am

I'm going to increase my post count by making a comment about them. Then useless can make a reply increasing his post count to.

I like all of them expect the 3rd one. To me the 3rd just look... well useless.
Back to top Go down
Useless
I <3 Sheepies~
I
Useless

PostSubject: Re: Oh Ehm Gee, an art thread? Who the hell will critique it? We've got no members!!!   Oh Ehm Gee, an art thread? Who the hell will critique it? We've got no members!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 7:01 am

The shoes? D:

I didn't do much, but I wanted to be creative. That, and I downloaded a stock pack and in that stock pack there was an image of legs/shoes. Great Pickings

I thought it was at least original.
Back to top Go down
Inquisitor
Inquisitor

RPers:

PostSubject: Re: Oh Ehm Gee, an art thread? Who the hell will critique it? We've got no members!!!   Oh Ehm Gee, an art thread? Who the hell will critique it? We've got no members!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 7:03 am

Well it's different. I'll give you that. And where is the edit button?
Back to top Go down
Useless
I <3 Sheepies~
I
Useless

PostSubject: Re: Oh Ehm Gee, an art thread? Who the hell will critique it? We've got no members!!!   Oh Ehm Gee, an art thread? Who the hell will critique it? We've got no members!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 9:28 am

MOAR! I MUST HAS MOAR!

/gives self more: Oh Ehm Gee, an art thread? Who the hell will critique it? We've got no members!!! Nearcopy

D:
Back to top Go down
Soupnazi
~Noob Reaper~
~Noob Reaper~
Soupnazi

RPers:

PostSubject: Re: Oh Ehm Gee, an art thread? Who the hell will critique it? We've got no members!!!   Oh Ehm Gee, an art thread? Who the hell will critique it? We've got no members!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 9:49 am

Useless wrote:
MOAR! I MUST HAS MOAR!

/gives self more: Oh Ehm Gee, an art thread? Who the hell will critique it? We've got no members!!! Nearcopy

D:
I don't like that little blob to the left of near. The text would look better a little more to the right. Other than that I like it.
Back to top Go down
Inquisitor
Inquisitor

RPers:

PostSubject: Re: Oh Ehm Gee, an art thread? Who the hell will critique it? We've got no members!!!   Oh Ehm Gee, an art thread? Who the hell will critique it? We've got no members!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 1:00 pm

Useless wrote:
MOAR! I MUST HAS MOAR!

D:

I don't know why but I just hate that one!
Back to top Go down
Ichihimefan!!
Soupite
Soupite
Ichihimefan!!

Female Number of posts : 167
CT : Hime loves.. Useless!
Registration date : 2008-07-09

RPers:

PostSubject: Re: Oh Ehm Gee, an art thread? Who the hell will critique it? We've got no members!!!   Oh Ehm Gee, an art thread? Who the hell will critique it? We've got no members!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 2:47 pm

They're all good Useless! Very Happy Very Happy

*will comment more later*
Back to top Go down
Ichihimefan!!
Soupite
Soupite
Ichihimefan!!

Female Number of posts : 167
CT : Hime loves.. Useless!
Registration date : 2008-07-09

RPers:

PostSubject: Re: Oh Ehm Gee, an art thread? Who the hell will critique it? We've got no members!!!   Oh Ehm Gee, an art thread? Who the hell will critique it? We've got no members!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 6:58 am

Useless! Add the one you made for me!
Back to top Go down
Useless
I <3 Sheepies~
I
Useless

PostSubject: Re: Oh Ehm Gee, an art thread? Who the hell will critique it? We've got no members!!!   Oh Ehm Gee, an art thread? Who the hell will critique it? We've got no members!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 8:38 am

All right.

Oh Ehm Gee, an art thread? Who the hell will critique it? We've got no members!!! INEEDMOARcopy-2

D:
Back to top Go down
Soupnazi
~Noob Reaper~
~Noob Reaper~
Soupnazi

RPers:

PostSubject: Re: Oh Ehm Gee, an art thread? Who the hell will critique it? We've got no members!!!   Oh Ehm Gee, an art thread? Who the hell will critique it? We've got no members!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 6:17 pm

Useless wrote:
All right.

Oh Ehm Gee, an art thread? Who the hell will critique it? We've got no members!!! INEEDMOARcopy-2

D:
It might have looked better if you had toned down the lighting and made the text stand out a little more. Other than that it looks fairly good.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh Ehm Gee, an art thread? Who the hell will critique it? We've got no members!!!   Oh Ehm Gee, an art thread? Who the hell will critique it? We've got no members!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oh Ehm Gee, an art thread? Who the hell will critique it? We've got no members!!!
Page 1 of 1