Manga Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sorry for the long delay, manga forum members, but come, and let us Reincarnate this Fourm!

HomeHome  PortailPortail  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Character Discussion: Orihime Inoue Part I

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ichihimefan!!
Soupite
Soupite
Ichihimefan!!

Female Number of posts : 167
CT : Hime loves.. Useless!
Registration date : 2008-07-09

RPers:
Character Discussion: Orihime Inoue Part I Left_bar_bleue0/0Character Discussion: Orihime Inoue Part I Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Character Discussion: Orihime Inoue Part I Empty
PostSubject: Character Discussion: Orihime Inoue Part I   Character Discussion: Orihime Inoue Part I I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 2:00 pm

Use this thread to discuss Orihime Inoue! One of Bleach's finest female characters.
Back to top Go down
Inquisitor
Inquisitor

Male Number of posts : 472
CT : Necrosis!
Registration date : 2008-07-08

RPers:
Character Discussion: Orihime Inoue Part I Left_bar_bleue0/0Character Discussion: Orihime Inoue Part I Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Character Discussion: Orihime Inoue Part I   Character Discussion: Orihime Inoue Part I I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 2:09 pm

I'd like to see her defeat a few enemies. She needs to get in touch with her dark side! Or at least get better with her defense skills. Maybe the Vizard could train her.
Back to top Go down
Ichihimefan!!
Soupite
Soupite
Ichihimefan!!

RPers:

PostSubject: Re: Character Discussion: Orihime Inoue Part I   Character Discussion: Orihime Inoue Part I I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 2:18 pm

Hachi? Well I was thinking that she shouldn't get in touch with her dark side. This is how she is. I know eventually there will come a time when she has to use Tsubaki to kill someone.. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Inquisitor
Inquisitor

RPers:

PostSubject: Re: Character Discussion: Orihime Inoue Part I   Character Discussion: Orihime Inoue Part I I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 3:30 pm

Ya if they would give some Ichigo powering up to hime then she would be a pretty powerfully character.
Back to top Go down
L Lawliet
hurt Tobis feelings...>_<
L Lawliet

Male Number of posts : 75
CT : One Love Rasta

PostSubject: Re: Character Discussion: Orihime Inoue Part I   Character Discussion: Orihime Inoue Part I I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 5:12 pm

Powering up Orihime would be nice.
Even if it wasn't attacking, her defensive skills seem to be lacking still.
I don't know how she could power up something like her ability, just because of how different it is..
Back to top Go down
Inquisitor
Inquisitor

RPers:

PostSubject: Re: Character Discussion: Orihime Inoue Part I   Character Discussion: Orihime Inoue Part I I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 12:49 am

Basically make her defensive skills nearly unbreakable, faster healing, stronger attacks and sometimes doing combos with her skills.
Back to top Go down
Ichihimefan!!
Soupite
Soupite
Ichihimefan!!

RPers:

PostSubject: Re: Character Discussion: Orihime Inoue Part I   Character Discussion: Orihime Inoue Part I I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 1:11 am

I have to agree with L. Like sometimes her shield breaks, and I guess it does because he opponent has more spiritual pressure than she does.. but still she is suppose to be able to keep it up longer than a few minutes...

And I wish she could combine some of her spirits/faries to make Tsubaki more protected so he doesn't get hurt so much
Back to top Go down
L Lawliet
L Lawliet

PostSubject: Re: Character Discussion: Orihime Inoue Part I   Character Discussion: Orihime Inoue Part I I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 1:46 am

Something like using two at once, like using Tsubaki, combined with a shield to attack.
So it would basically be an attacking defense..
Back to top Go down
Genbus Priest
super newb
Genbus Priest

Male Number of posts : 5
CT : I <3 Hime... >.>
Registration date : 2008-07-10

RPers:

PostSubject: Re: Character Discussion: Orihime Inoue Part I   Character Discussion: Orihime Inoue Part I I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 2:07 am

I think she means around the lines, that Tsubaki could be protected on his way to his target because so far everytime he has been attacked he's gotten hurt/destroyed..

depressing
Back to top Go down
L Lawliet
L Lawliet

PostSubject: Re: Character Discussion: Orihime Inoue Part I   Character Discussion: Orihime Inoue Part I I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 2:16 am

That's true, especially with the enemies they've been fighting recently.
If the 10th espada could do that to Tsubaki, imagine what the others could do..
Back to top Go down
Inquisitor
Inquisitor

RPers:

PostSubject: Re: Character Discussion: Orihime Inoue Part I   Character Discussion: Orihime Inoue Part I I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 2:39 am

I think if someone killed Ichigo no one would be able to stop Orihime from killing that person. She her powers are connected to her emotions and feelings.
Back to top Go down
Ichihimefan!!
Soupite
Soupite
Ichihimefan!!

RPers:

PostSubject: Re: Character Discussion: Orihime Inoue Part I   Character Discussion: Orihime Inoue Part I I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 5:26 am

I agree with that notion Necro! She would kill them.. and then... cry! lol! I think she would... not be a very happy person if Ichigo did die
Back to top Go down
Inquisitor
Inquisitor

RPers:

PostSubject: Re: Character Discussion: Orihime Inoue Part I   Character Discussion: Orihime Inoue Part I I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 5:32 am

Ichihimefan!! wrote:
I agree with that notion Necro! She would kill them.. and then... cry! lol! I think she would... not be a very happy person if Ichigo did die

She could probably bring him back to life!
Back to top Go down
Ichihimefan!!
Soupite
Soupite
Ichihimefan!!

RPers:

PostSubject: Re: Character Discussion: Orihime Inoue Part I   Character Discussion: Orihime Inoue Part I I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 5:54 am

Quite true. If Orihime could bring back Tsubaki if he "died" than I think she could do the same for a human
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Character Discussion: Orihime Inoue Part I   Character Discussion: Orihime Inoue Part I I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Character Discussion: Orihime Inoue Part I
Page 1 of 1