Manga Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sorry for the long delay, manga forum members, but come, and let us Reincarnate this Fourm!

HomeHome  PortailPortail  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Twilight Guardians Rp

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Inquisitor
Inquisitor

Male Number of posts : 472
CT : Necrosis!
Registration date : 2008-07-08

RPers:
Twilight Guardians Rp Left_bar_bleue0/0Twilight Guardians Rp Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Twilight Guardians Rp Empty
PostSubject: Twilight Guardians Rp   Twilight Guardians Rp I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 11:42 am

It was another day in the jail cell. Another day of his life wasted for a crime that he didn't commit. Why did this happen to him? He wondered about this every day then he suddenly heard noise at his cell door. "Time to eat, you filthy criminally." said the guard as he slid Syndri food in. He looked at his food and the guard quickly closed the door and left. There was some kind of horrible soup, dried bread and some water.

"You have been wrongly accused. It's a shame you must spend your life here for a crime you didn't do." said a voice. Syndri look around but there was no one there. "Am I hearing things?" ask Syndri. "No your not, you have been in this prison far to long. Yet if you wish to escape simply let your guard down, relax and allow me take over your body?" said the voice. "What?" said Syndri. "Syndri, what do you have to lose? There is nothing here for you. You cannot do any good here. So why waste your time? Yet if you allow me to take over your body temporarily then I get you out of here. The God King needs you. That's why we have been chosen." said the voice. "Alright" said Syndri as he began to relax.

He could feel a holy force spread through out his body. His body began to move on its own. There was a holy amour on his chest and a staff in his right hand. "What the hell" is what Syndri would have said if he could talk but his mouth did not move. "Alright them to get out of here." said Syndri who was being controlled by the voice. He began to hit the cell lock with his staff and after several hits it broke and the door opened. "Alright now time to leave this building." said Syndri.
Back to top Go down
Soupnazi
~Noob Reaper~
~Noob Reaper~
Soupnazi

Male Number of posts : 339
CT : 1 R 5m4r7
Registration date : 2008-06-06

RPers:
Twilight Guardians Rp Left_bar_bleue0/0Twilight Guardians Rp Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Twilight Guardians Rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twilight Guardians Rp   Twilight Guardians Rp I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 12:38 pm

The moon shoon bright above the stars that night, as Dindus' soft tune echoed across the island. The plants of the isle swayed to the melody, it was as if they had become part of the melody. The melody faded away as Dindus parted his lips from the flute. An erie silence fell over the island as 4 ship wrecked humans made their way inland.

(Listen to this as you read this next paragraph)
Dindus peered at them from afar, snickering under his breath. "Let us have a little bit of fun with them..." He put the flute to his lips, and begin playing a soft, erie tune. The humans wandered the forest aimlessly, and were led deeper into the jungle. With each step the took, the melody grew higher and more violent, until it became a violent roar. As Dindus played the final chords, the humans were swallowed up by the jungle.

Dindus got a chuckle out of the whole thing. "How vunerable these humans really are." he said to himself. "I would have kept them alive, but I enjoy my peace. This island need not be invaded by the demons, and I, as her guardian, will ensure that never happens."
Back to top Go down
http://soup-village.myminicity.com/

Twilight Guardians Rp
Page 1 of 1