Manga Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sorry for the long delay, manga forum members, but come, and let us Reincarnate this Fourm!

HomeHome  PortailPortail  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Twilight Guardians

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Inquisitor
Inquisitor

Male Number of posts : 472
CT : Necrosis!
Registration date : 2008-07-08

RPers:
Twilight Guardians Left_bar_bleue0/0Twilight Guardians Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Twilight Guardians Empty
PostSubject: Twilight Guardians   Twilight Guardians I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 6:47 am

History:
Humans, Demons and Gods have been alive for thousands of years. For a long time they lived peacefully. Yet around 1000 thousand years ago the gods entered a civil war. During the war the demons began to attack the humans. Humanity tried to fight back but with the gods busy they failed. Humanity soon fell under the rule of the demons. While the gods where still busy fighting with each other, the demons sealed the portal between the gods and humans. After 500 years of fighting the war finally ended between the gods. Yet they were unable to enter the human realm. So they decided to give a human a large amount of powers. This human would be a God King. The next year the God King was born. After 27 years the God king lead humanity to fight the demons. After 60 years he managed to reclaim the human world but not before being killed by the demon leader. As a result the demons began to invade again but after 100 year when the God King was born he was remade into another human. Once again the new God King leaded humanity to fight against the demons. Once again the demons where defeated. The demons realize that each time they killed the God King he would just be remade. So the demons decided to give the next God King some of there own powers. Then about 2 years ago the next God King was born. Yet he could not control his own powers and created a new race. This race was called the monsters. These monsters attack both the humans and the demons. As a result the God King gave certain individuals powers of both demons and gods to fight these monsters.

Races (Playable):
Arch Humans: Humans who were chosen by the God King to have some of the powers of the gods and demons. They have different powers depending on which personality is in control. Depending on the powers they where given they can live up to hundreds of years to thousands of years.
Normal: There normal personality. This personality has no powers and is just a regular human. This personality is usually dominating personality.
Light: A guarding type of personality. This personality gains the power of defensives/supportive/healing powers. This personality is usually the 2nd most dominating personality. It may sometimes take over there normally personality becoming the dominate one. This power comes from the God powers of the God King.
Dark: An evil type of personality. This personality is usually the less dominating personality only coming when the person is about to be killed. This personality gives the person much offensive abilities. It may sometimes take over there normally personality. This power comes from the Demons powers of the God King.

Fiends: Half Demon and half Human. Fiends are usually outcast. Unlike by humans, demons or gods this causes them to stick together. They often work as mercenaries. They are much stronger then a human yet weaker then a demon. Fiends may have different powers depending on what kind of demon there parent was. Fiends can live for thousands of years. They have many offensives skills but not much defensive skill. Fiends appearance depends on there parents they can look like Werewolf's to Succubus.

Angels: The sons and daughters of the God King before he was given the powers of the demons. Another method for an angel to be born is if two angels get together. Angels have two wings and look very human. They are loved by mankind and treated with the most respect. As a result they tend to be leaders although some Angels try to get away from all this. Angels can live up to thousands of years. They have many defensives and supportive abilities yet not much offensive abilities.
Spoiler:

(Non Playable Races (send me a pm if you want to play as one of these but you need a good reason but no gods))
Gods: Very powerfully beings. Gods have different appearances ranging from human like to monster like. They are very intelligent yet can be stubborn about things. Gods do not age and it is almost impossible to kill them. Yet no one has seen a god in over 500 years due to them being sealed away by the demons.
Spoiler:

Demons: Powerfully beings. There power was said to be only 2nd to the Gods. There appearances can range from werewolf like to human like. They are different kinds of demons who have different kinds of powers but they tend to be offensive. Demons usually are very aggressive. There intelligence can range anywhere from nearly all knowing to below human. Depending on the demons they can live for thousands of years to never aging. The most common demon types are werewolf, vampires, succubus/incubus. Yet others do exist but are much more rarer.

Valkyries: Half Human, Half God. Valkyries were rarely seen although most of them where women. They tend to live with the Gods and rarely appeared to humans. Yet when the Gods went at War many of the Valkyries fought in it. Yet a few decided to hide in the human realm. As a result when the demons closed the portal between the Gods and Humans most Valkyries were also trap to. Now they often serve as guardians of certain lands.
Spoiler:

Humans: Normal humans without any special power. There technology level is around the medieval times. Only 1% of humans can use magic.

Monsters: These creatures are the result of the God King losing control of his powers. As a result this creatures where created from him. These creatures don't even look human at all. Some of them look like giant spiders while other looks like large demons from hell.
Look at the bosses for examples of monsters such as the one at the start and at the end:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vi1lVqJSbsM&feature=related

Character Format:
Name:
Appearance:
History:
Powers: (If you decided to use magical powers it will be limited. Such as you can only do fireballs and heal people and stuff around that level)
Weapons/Amour: (Swords, knifes or shields. Please no magical weapons you will be able to get them later on).
Other Info:

(If you wish to play one of the non-playable races send me a pm why you be able to play as them)

Last edited by Inquisitor on Wed Jul 09, 2008 12:46 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
Soupnazi
~Noob Reaper~
~Noob Reaper~
Soupnazi

Male Number of posts : 339
CT : 1 R 5m4r7
Registration date : 2008-06-06

RPers:

Twilight Guardians Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twilight Guardians   Twilight Guardians I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 12:05 pm

Name: Dindus
Race: Valkyries
Appearance:
Spoiler:
History: Like many other of his kind, he hid out in the human realm during the war with the gods. He hid out on a tropical island of about 5 square miles. There, he learned to control plants, whether the be trees or mere grass.
Powers: He plays a magical flute that allows him to control plants, as in, when he plays a tune the plants do his will. A more violent tune will cause them to attack, while a more relaxed tune will cause them to dance.
Weapons/Armor: He wears the mask and suit that he wore to disguise himself as a barbaric tribesman during the war.
Other Info: He is very playful, and likes play pranks on those unfortunate to land on his island, Rinawa, that is filled with plants that bend to his will. The mask he wears allows him to hide his wings.

Let me know if this is good.

Last edited by Soupnazi on Wed Jul 09, 2008 1:40 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://soup-village.myminicity.com/
Inquisitor
Inquisitor

RPers:

Twilight Guardians Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twilight Guardians   Twilight Guardians I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 12:13 pm

Soupnazi wrote:
Name: Dindus
Race: Valkyries
Appearance:
Spoiler:
History: Like many other of his kind, he hid out in the human realm during the war with the gods. He hid out on a tropical island of about 5 square miles. There, he learned to control plants, whether the be trees or mere grass
Powers: One that allows him to control plants, as in, make them move to his will, kind of like the ents from lord of the rings.
Weapons/Armor: He wears the mask and suit that he wore to disguise himself as a barbaric tribesman during the war.
Other Info: Very hostile towards any other life form. His island, Rinawa, is filled with plants that bend to his will. They prevent outsiders from coming in unless he wills it.

Let me know if this is good.

Where are the wings? And why are you a non playable class? Who cares about the non playable class, what I really want to know is where are the wings? Here is a picture of a Valkyries:
Spoiler:
Whatever will just say you found a way to hide your wings. Nothing wrong with your character. Accepted.
Back to top Go down
Soupnazi
~Noob Reaper~
~Noob Reaper~
Soupnazi

RPers:

Twilight Guardians Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twilight Guardians   Twilight Guardians I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 12:15 pm

Inquisitor wrote:

Where are the wings? And why are you a non playable class? Who cares about the non playable class, what I really want to know is where are the wings?
Whatever will just say you found a way to hide your wings. Nothing wrong with your character. Accepted.
Oh... I didn't see the non playable text... You should bold it.

Ah well, I'll edit it to make it fit the wings thingy.
Back to top Go down
Inquisitor
Inquisitor

RPers:

Twilight Guardians Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twilight Guardians   Twilight Guardians I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 12:18 pm

Ya best if I make some edits to it. I'll be adding pictures to some of the races.
Back to top Go down
Soupnazi
~Noob Reaper~
~Noob Reaper~
Soupnazi

RPers:

Twilight Guardians Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twilight Guardians   Twilight Guardians I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 12:24 pm

You should, your post says nothing about Valkyries having wings.
Back to top Go down
Inquisitor
Inquisitor

RPers:

Twilight Guardians Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twilight Guardians   Twilight Guardians I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 12:47 pm

OK I made some edits. Hopefully everything will be fine now.
Back to top Go down
Ichihimefan!!
Soupite
Soupite
Ichihimefan!!

Female Number of posts : 167
CT : Hime loves.. Useless!
Registration date : 2008-07-09

RPers:

Twilight Guardians Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twilight Guardians   Twilight Guardians I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 1:25 pm

ooohhhh.. should I join again Necro>?
Back to top Go down
Inquisitor
Inquisitor

RPers:

Twilight Guardians Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twilight Guardians   Twilight Guardians I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 1:27 pm

@Hime
Yes you should!

OK heres my character:

Name: Syndri Thule
Race: Arch Human
Appearance:
Spoiler:

History: When Syndri was young his village fell under demon control. His entire family lived under demon control. Then the God King came and freed the village from the demons but his parents where killed in the battle. His older brother took care of him. During this time Syndri wanted to join the God King army. He trained for several years until the age of 18 when he came back to his house after an hour of training to find his brother murdered. The town quickly blamed him for his brother murdered and put him in Jail. He's been in jail for six months now.
Powers: A good sword fighter. Like using two handed swords. Very good at surviving to.
Weapons: None (all were taken when he was put in Jail)
Other Info: None
Back to top Go down
Ichihimefan!!
Soupite
Soupite
Ichihimefan!!

RPers:

Twilight Guardians Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twilight Guardians   Twilight Guardians I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 2:16 pm

Looks... Similar.. to something else.. hmm >.>
Back to top Go down
Inquisitor
Inquisitor

RPers:

Twilight Guardians Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twilight Guardians   Twilight Guardians I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 2:19 pm

Ichihimefan!! wrote:
Looks... Similar.. to something else.. hmm >.>
I'm to lazy to make a new character? Want me to get your old one?
Back to top Go down
Ichihimefan!!
Soupite
Soupite
Ichihimefan!!

RPers:

Twilight Guardians Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twilight Guardians   Twilight Guardians I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 2:27 pm

sure.
Back to top Go down
Inquisitor
Inquisitor

RPers:

Twilight Guardians Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twilight Guardians   Twilight Guardians I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 2:29 pm

I'll send you a pm so you can post it here.
Back to top Go down
Ichihimefan!!
Soupite
Soupite
Ichihimefan!!

RPers:

Twilight Guardians Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twilight Guardians   Twilight Guardians I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 2:30 pm

That sounds good to me.
Back to top Go down
Inquisitor
Inquisitor

RPers:

Twilight Guardians Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twilight Guardians   Twilight Guardians I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 2:32 pm

It done. Your picture gone for some reason.
Back to top Go down
Ichihimefan!!
Soupite
Soupite
Ichihimefan!!

RPers:

Twilight Guardians Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twilight Guardians   Twilight Guardians I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 2:46 pm

Could you just post it for me?

I needs to go.
Back to top Go down
Inquisitor
Inquisitor

RPers:

Twilight Guardians Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twilight Guardians   Twilight Guardians I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 2:49 pm

Ichihimefan!!
Name: Hime Ichinawa
Race: Angel
Appearance:
Spoiler:

History: Hime is a special angel that God King made. Her soul is on the outside of her body which is in the form of a cat. It can shapeshift but it mostly stays in his cat form. God King did this for certain reasons.. which he has not revieled. Hime was sent from God King to watch over a countryside village that she seemed quite attached two when the guardian angels took her there. Hime and Ai (the cat) live there peaceful with the villagers. Ai has the ability to talk as well. The two can combine their powers as one... but the effects are still unknown.
Powers: Hime has the power to create Holy force fields and she is known for her healing abilities. She doesn't know any attacking spells/magic yet.
Weapons/Armor: Has no weapon as of now!
Back to top Go down
Ichihimefan!!
Soupite
Soupite
Ichihimefan!!

RPers:

Twilight Guardians Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twilight Guardians   Twilight Guardians I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 1:28 am

Thank you Necrosis! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
L Lawliet
hurt Tobis feelings...>_<
L Lawliet

Male Number of posts : 75
CT : One Love Rasta

Twilight Guardians Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twilight Guardians   Twilight Guardians I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 1:47 am

I'll join this with you guys.
Just let me make a character first~
=D
Back to top Go down
Inquisitor
Inquisitor

RPers:

Twilight Guardians Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twilight Guardians   Twilight Guardians I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 2:30 am

Ichihimefan!! wrote:
Thank you Necrosis! Very Happy
No problem!
L Lawliet wrote:
I'll join this with you guys.
Just let me make a character first~
=D
No problem, take your time but not to long!
Back to top Go down
L Lawliet
hurt Tobis feelings...>_<
L Lawliet

Male Number of posts : 75
CT : One Love Rasta

Twilight Guardians Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twilight Guardians   Twilight Guardians I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 2:39 am

It might take a bit because I wanna do sometihng good for my character~~
Back to top Go down
Inquisitor
Inquisitor

RPers:

Twilight Guardians Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twilight Guardians   Twilight Guardians I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 2:41 am

L Lawliet wrote:
It might take a bit because I wanna do sometihng good for my character~~

It's ok if you take a few days to make your character. Just don't take a month. LOL.
Back to top Go down
Soupnazi
~Noob Reaper~
~Noob Reaper~
Soupnazi

RPers:

Twilight Guardians Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twilight Guardians   Twilight Guardians I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 7:21 am

So... when does this thing start?
Back to top Go down
Inquisitor
Inquisitor

RPers:

Twilight Guardians Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twilight Guardians   Twilight Guardians I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 7:23 am

When L makes his character or if someone else makes a character. We just need one more person.
Back to top Go down
Soupnazi
~Noob Reaper~
~Noob Reaper~
Soupnazi

RPers:

Twilight Guardians Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twilight Guardians   Twilight Guardians I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 7:25 am

Sounds good to me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Twilight Guardians Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twilight Guardians   Twilight Guardians I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Twilight Guardians
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next