Manga Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sorry for the long delay, manga forum members, but come, and let us Reincarnate this Fourm!

HomeHome  PortailPortail  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Your Favorite Character

Go down 
+5
Useless
L Lawliet
Tobi-Kunma
MrMcChick
Soupnazi
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Soupnazi
~Noob Reaper~
~Noob Reaper~
Soupnazi

Male Number of posts : 339
CT : 1 R 5m4r7
Registration date : 2008-06-06

RPers:
Your Favorite Character Left_bar_bleue0/0Your Favorite Character Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Your Favorite Character Empty
PostSubject: Your Favorite Character   Your Favorite Character I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 4:13 am

So, who is everyones favorite character in anime/manga?

My personal favorite would have to be Lucy from Elfen Lied. She is just one of those characters that I can feel for, ya know? Her story is the saddest of any character I have ever seen, and she has killed more people than Freeza.

Last edited by Soupnazi on Thu Jul 10, 2008 6:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://soup-village.myminicity.com/
MrMcChick
Newb
MrMcChick

Male Number of posts : 15
CT : Hot Cavemen Babe~
Registration date : 2008-06-28

RPers:
Your Favorite Character Left_bar_bleue0/0Your Favorite Character Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Your Favorite Character   Your Favorite Character I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 8:34 am

Jay! The start of a forum also means favo character threads! Very Happy
I love a lot of characters from One Piece (especially Ussop and Zoro), but my favorite character is still Alucard from Hellsing.
The way he treats his enemies (mentally 'breaks' them) is something I really enjoy. imp
Back to top Go down
Soupnazi
~Noob Reaper~
~Noob Reaper~
Soupnazi

Male Number of posts : 339
CT : 1 R 5m4r7
Registration date : 2008-06-06

RPers:

PostSubject: Re: Your Favorite Character   Your Favorite Character I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 11:05 am

Alucard is a badass, but that doesn't make him my favorite character. The characters I really like are the ones I can relate to in real life.
Back to top Go down
http://soup-village.myminicity.com/
Tobi-Kunma
~Perv of an Admin~
~Perv of an Admin~
Tobi-Kunma

Number of posts : 133
CT : iPwn
Registration date : 2008-06-04

RPers:

PostSubject: Re: Your Favorite Character   Your Favorite Character I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 12:56 pm

My ava says it all.
Agito is my fave, hands down. He kinda reflects my lifestyle.
One moment I can be nice and friendly and then the next pissy and angry. So Agito/Akito for me.
Back to top Go down
https://mangaforum.darkbb.com
L Lawliet
hurt Tobis feelings...>_<
L Lawliet

Male Number of posts : 75
CT : One Love Rasta
Registration date : 2008-07-09

PostSubject: Re: Your Favorite Character   Your Favorite Character I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 4:57 am

It's not hard to guess, but i'd have to Lawliet, or Light. I love Lights terrible mind how he can kill without a second thought, and use people so easily.
But I also think i'm liek L in the sense that he's like a stubborn child who hates to lose and will do anything to win.
Oh well~~
Back to top Go down
Useless
I <3 Sheepies~
I
Useless

Male Number of posts : 368
CT : The sheep are attacking. Run.
Registration date : 2008-07-08

PostSubject: Re: Your Favorite Character   Your Favorite Character I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 5:38 am

I can't choose one. D:

There are uber badasses like Haine from Dogs or Thorfinn from Vinland Saga, or there are comedic people like every character from Imouto wa Shishunki, and then there are the people who are just awesome like Badou from Dogs. D:

/dun mayk meh chews
Back to top Go down
Ichihimefan!!
Soupite
Soupite
Ichihimefan!!

Female Number of posts : 167
CT : Hime loves.. Useless!

RPers:

PostSubject: Re: Your Favorite Character   Your Favorite Character I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 2:21 pm

I have to say my favorite character is... (duh) Orihime Inoue from Bleach. I just love her personality and her abilites! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Inquisitor
Inquisitor

Male Number of posts : 472
CT : Necrosis!
Registration date : 2008-07-08

RPers:

PostSubject: Re: Your Favorite Character   Your Favorite Character I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 2:26 pm

Edward from FMA! He's short, smart and out of and his personality is very human/realistic.
Back to top Go down
kyatis
Newb
kyatis

Female Number of posts : 16
CT : Thread Killer #1
Registration date : 2008-07-10

PostSubject: Re: Your Favorite Character   Your Favorite Character I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 5:59 pm

i like REALLY many charas

like Train Heartnet from Black Cat, Natsume from Gakuen Alice, Loki from Matantei Loki and many many more
Back to top Go down
Ichihimefan!!
Soupite
Soupite
Ichihimefan!!

Female Number of posts : 167
CT : Hime loves.. Useless!

RPers:

PostSubject: Re: Your Favorite Character   Your Favorite Character I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 12:18 am

Oh I also like Tomoyo Sakagami from CLANNAD! She should have gotten Tomoya! >.<!
Back to top Go down
Evilminion
super newb

Male Number of posts : 8
CT : omnicidal star god
Registration date : 2008-07-10

PostSubject: Re: Your Favorite Character   Your Favorite Character I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 3:44 am

favorite Characters of mine...

Guts(Berserk) - One of the few protaginists I like... his back story is good I actaully feel sorry for this guy, and he's a complete badass

Alucard(Hellsing) -watching him completely break his enemies before killing them is enjoyable.

Lucy(Elfen Lied)- another one that inspires sympathy... not to mention she kind of hot

The Skull Knight( Berserk) - Doesn't appear that much.. but when he does he brings happiness to my heart... he's just so polite and badass... and he seems to have an interesting history.

I'll think of more later...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your Favorite Character   Your Favorite Character I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Your Favorite Character
Page 1 of 1