Manga Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sorry for the long delay, manga forum members, but come, and let us Reincarnate this Fourm!

HomeHome  PortailPortail  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Twilight Guardians

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ryu
Newb
Ryu

Male Number of posts : 48
CT : I r WALL-E fan
Registration date : 2008-07-10

Twilight Guardians - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twilight Guardians   Twilight Guardians - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 8:54 am

Character Format:
Name:Atlas Bladeguard
Race:Fiend
Appearance: I'll look
History: Atlas is the bastard child of a strong female knight human and a lowly murderous demon, Atlas grew up fighting the opression that his people face, partcularly a gang of voilent angels who tore the bones out of Atlas's wings at every meeting, the wings were once pround a scale covered but have been reduced to disfigured pieces of flesh with crooked bones, this causes him much pain. Atlas has recently began wandering after being trained in the arts of combat by a fallen angle, who taunt him to make use of his limityed fighting capabilities.
Powers: None(yet)
Weapons/Amour: Two long swords and a huge broadsword
Other Info:

Hows that?
Back to top Go down
Inquisitor
Inquisitor

Male Number of posts : 472
CT : Necrosis!
Registration date : 2008-07-08

RPers:
Twilight Guardians - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Twilight Guardians - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Guardians   Twilight Guardians - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 8:58 am

Ryu wrote:
Character Format:
History: Atlas is the bastard child of a strong female knight human and a lowly murderous demon, Atlas grew up fighting the opression that his people face, partcularly a gang of voilent angels who tore the bones out of Atlas's wings at every meeting, the wings were once pround a scale covered but have been reduced to disfigured pieces of flesh with crooked bones, this causes him much pain. Atlas has recently began wandering after being trained in the arts of combat by a fallen angle, who taunt him to make use of his limityed fighting capabilities.
Other Info:

Hows that?
I doubt there are gang of angels since each one of them is the son/daughter of the God King meaning there all royal. There is also no such thing as fallen angels. And it's spelled Angels. Everything else looks fine.
Back to top Go down
Ryu
Newb
Ryu

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Guardians   Twilight Guardians - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 9:00 am

Meh, was a rush job, I'll iron out the kinks.
Back to top Go down
Inquisitor
Inquisitor

RPers:
Twilight Guardians - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Twilight Guardians - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Guardians   Twilight Guardians - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 9:01 am

Tell me when your done.
Back to top Go down
Ryu
Newb
Ryu

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Guardians   Twilight Guardians - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 9:01 am

Ryu wrote:
Character Format:
History: Atlas is the bastard child of a strong female knight human and a lowly murderous demon, Atlas grew up fighting the opression that his people face, partcularly a gang of voilent humans who tore the bones out of Atlas's wings at every meeting, the wings were once pround a scale covered but have been reduced to disfigured pieces of flesh with crooked bones, this causes him much pain. Atlas has recently began wandering after being trained in the arts of combat by a former general of the God King's army., who taunt him to make use of his limited fighting capabilities.
Other Info:

Hows that?
Back to top Go down
Inquisitor
Inquisitor

RPers:

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Guardians   Twilight Guardians - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 9:03 am

That's better. Just get a picture or a description and your accepted!
Back to top Go down
Ryu
Newb
Ryu

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Guardians   Twilight Guardians - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 9:06 am

I'll do that when I get back home, I have one in mind.

Also I'll touch upo the profile when I add the pocture, I've just gotten an interesting idea.
Back to top Go down
Inquisitor
Inquisitor

RPers:

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Guardians   Twilight Guardians - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 9:33 am

I look forward to it.
Back to top Go down
Ichihimefan!!
Soupite
Soupite
Ichihimefan!!

Female Number of posts : 167
CT : Hime loves.. Useless!
Registration date : 2008-07-09

RPers:

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Guardians   Twilight Guardians - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 11:42 pm

Yes Ryu.. it definitly needs a picture.
Back to top Go down
Inquisitor
Inquisitor

RPers:

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Guardians   Twilight Guardians - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 10:52 am

After I eat dinner I'm going to start this rp!
Back to top Go down
Soupnazi
~Noob Reaper~
~Noob Reaper~
Soupnazi

Male Number of posts : 339
CT : 1 R 5m4r7
Registration date : 2008-06-06

RPers:

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Guardians   Twilight Guardians - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 12:46 pm

Well I thought my post was pretty good.
Back to top Go down
http://soup-village.myminicity.com/
Inquisitor
Inquisitor

RPers:

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Guardians   Twilight Guardians - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 12:49 pm

It was fine.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Guardians   Twilight Guardians - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Twilight Guardians
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2